Sometimes, good things come in many. For example: birthdays! 🎉
As it just so happens, we have 3 big things to celebrate:
- It's the 10th anniversary of Florian publicly posting his first Rust code on September 28th, 2013!
- Ferrous Systems is turning 5 on October 1st, 2023!
- By accident, it's also Florian's 40th Birthday!
This is a great moment for a get-together with all Rust communities!
- Listening and chatting to others via video and chat, with distinguished guests.
- And announcing the release of our 2 year project: Ferrocene. We promise to keep it short. You'll like it!
Ferrocene is a qualified version of the Rust compiler that is undergoing ISO 26262 and IEC 61508 qualification, with more to come later.
The event will be online and open to all, please RSVP for getting a reminder. Or just drop by!
While you are waiting, the Ferrocene release candidate is available right now. You can reach us through our contact form to get access.
The Ferrous Systems People